Iced Matcha Lemonade Recipe
One of the easiest and tastiest matcha recipes you will find, Iced Matcha Lemonade is refreshing, healthy and delicious! Make one at home following our super easy matcha recipe below, or if you find yourself in Brighton town this summer, come and grab one as part of our limited edition summer drinks special!
What you will need:
- 100ml of 80c water
- 2 quarters of a fresh lemon
- 1 cup of Ice
- Lemon Juice
- Splash of sparkling water or lemonade
What to do:
1. First, whisk up some matcha in a bowl, by adding a splash of 80c water to the perfect matcha spoon of lemon matcha. Check out our 'how to make matcha in 5 easy steps' to really scrub up on making the perfect matcha.
2. Add the rest of the water with a spoonful of honey and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and continue whisking.
3. Pour your tea over a cup full of ice.
4. Squeeze and add the lemon slices. Top up with fizzy water, and enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our matcha whisk is perfect for making a smooth a frothy matcha and looks great too!