Matcha Blueberry Vegan Cheesecake
Our good friend + blogger Mangia Bene has done it again! This matcha blueberry vegan cheesecake tastes as beautiful as it looks! Gluten, dairy and refined sugar free. Try this simple recipe at home!
Serves: 10 - 12
What you will need:
- 16 Deglet noor dates (soaked and pitted)
- 60g desiccated cocont
- 30g almonds
- 30g cashews
- 45g cacao nibs
For the filling:
What to do:
1. Line the base of a 9-inch spring form cake tin with clingfilm. Line the sides with
some greaseproof paper.
2. Make the base – Roast the cashews and almonds for 2 – 3 minutes until lightly
browned then add all the base ingredients to a food processor and process until it all
comes together. Put into the lined tin and push down using your hands to make an
even base. Set aside.
3. Make the filling - Roast the cashews in the oven for 2 – 3 minutes until very
slightly browned. Add the rest of the filling ingredients into a food processor and
process until thick and creamy.
4. Measure half the mixture into a bowl, leaving the remaining half in the food
processer. Add 100g of fresh blueberries and 1 tsp of berry powder and process until
mixed. Pour the blueberry mixture into the cake tin and place in the freezer for 10
5. Clean out the food processer and pour the remaining mix in it along with the
matcha powder. Process until mixed then pour on top of the blueberry layer. Leave to
set in the freezer for an hour.
6. Top with a dusting of matcha powder, blueberry powder and some fresh