Blueberry Matcha Pancakes
Amy Lee Cup of Tea has whipped up some blueberry matcha pancakes using our Super Matcha. Follow this easy recipe for a quick + healthy tea infused treat!
Serves: 1 (makes 5 small pancakes)
What you will need:
- 1 Cup of plain flour
- 200ml of almond milk (or use any milk that you want)
- 1 large egg
- 1 Teaspoon of Super Matcha
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of Raw Lemon Matcha Honey
- 2 teaspoons of cornflour
- 2 cups of water
- Little bit of lemon zest
What to do:
For the pancakes:
1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Heat up a frying pan and use a teaspoon of coconut oil to grease the pan.
3. Using a ladle, spoon a blob of pancake mix onto the pan about the size of the bottom of a mug.
4. Make sure that the pancake is cooked evenly on both sides, flipping the pancake half way through.
For the blueberry sauce:
1. Put about 2 cups of water into a saucepan.
2. Add a cup of frozen blueberries to the water.
3. Stir in 2 teaspoons of cornflour.
4. Put the sauce pan on a high heat until the mixture starts to bubble.
5. Once it starts to bubble, turn the heat down and add a teaspoon of Bluebirds Raw Lemon Matcha Honey.
6. Add a small bit of lemon zest.
7. Take the pan off the heat once the sauce is no longer runny and has a slightly sticky consistency.