Sangria Punch Bowl Recipe
It might not be a Spanish summer, but we know how to get a garden party kick started. Show off with Bluebird's Sangria punch bowl recipe: a blend brimming with gorgeous summer fruits, it's the perfect compliment to red wine. So get the maracas out and flamenco all night long!
Makes: 1 Sangria Punch Bowl, Serves: 12
What you will need:
- 1 sample pouch (20g) Sangria tea concentrate
- 1 1/3 bottles of red wine
- 10 cinnamon sticks
- Honey - we use our locally sourced Brighton RAW Honey
- 1.5l of hot water
- Fruit for decoration - 1 lemon & 1 orange
- 1 punch bowl
What to do:
1. Start by brewing 20g of Sangria tea (our sample pouches are perfect sizes), in 1.5l with hot water, or alternatively you can cold brew the sangria for a few hours in your punch bowl.
2. Whilst the tea is still warm, add your cinnamon sticks and leave to cool. If you're cold brewing, add the cinnamon sticks at the beginning of the process.
3. Once your Sangria tea is cool, strain your tea and then add the red wine to the bowl and mix.
4. Taste the Sangria and if desired add honey to sweeten, we normally add 4 teaspoons and then stir until the honey has dissolved.
5. Once you have found your perfect tasting Sangria, it is now time to get decorative. Cut up your orange and lemons and add to the punch. Now it's time to enjoy your Sangria punch!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making teas without any mess- or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep, you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.