Fancy a treat for breakfast before work? These chia seed pancakes are perfect! They are quick + easy to cook. You can use any flavour matcha you like, the recipe creator, Amy Lee, just happens to be a self confessed Gingernut Matcha addict and will happily add it to everything!
What you will need:
- 100ml almond milk (or you can use any kind of milk)
- 120g of plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of Bluebird Gingernut Matcha
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Optional: maple syrup
What to do:
1. Whizz all of this together in a blender (or a whisk and bowl works just as well)
2. Heat up the hob and make sure the pan is well oiled – I used a teaspoon of coconut oil
3. Add a blob of the mixture into the pan, wait until the bottom starts to turn brown, then flip over
4. Make sure it's cooked evenly on both sides
5. Make as many as you want (we recommend about 5 generous pancakes)
6. Serve up and add any toppings you want!