Matcha Smoothie Bowl
This recipe will make you feel brand new and ready to shine in 2017! This matcha smoothie bowl will fill your body + boots full of nutrients, boost your energy levels and beat the bloat. Recipe courtesy of Nourishing Amelia.
What you will need:
- 1 large frozen banana
- 100ml almond milk
- 1 large handful spinach
- 2 tsp Bluebird Tea Co. Pure Grade Matcha Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp hemp protein powder
What to do:
1. Add the frozen banana, spinach, kale and almond milk to your food processor and blend until creamy.
2. Add the matcha powder and vanilla extract, as well as any optional extra ingredients for added goodness then blend again.
3. Once all the ingredients are well blended pour the thick, creamy mixture into a bowl.
4. Top with anything you fancy! Fresh fruit, nuts, seeds or granola are all great options.