Red Velvet Tea Latte
A smooth velvety beetroot delight, with hints of chocolate, this tea taste as good as it looks and smells even better! For all you cake lovers out there, this latte really does combine the best of both worlds. It's perfect for those stormy days, but can also be manipulated into an iced latte, just pour into a cup of ice once made.
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Teaspoon of Red Velvet Tea
- 100ml hot water
- 1 teaspoon of Brighton RAW Honey
- Pinch of beetroot powder
- Vanilla essence
What to do:
1. Make a tea with 3 perfect teaspoons of red velvet tea with 100ml of hot water, leave to brew for 4 minutes, but no longer as this starts to make the tea taste bitter. Strain the tea into your latte mug. For a quick and easy strainer, we use our Ingenuitea in store and at home, plus it looks cool as well.
2. Add a couple drops of vanilla essence and a pinch of beetroot powder into your tea and mix. Beetroot powder isn’t essential, but it does give the latte that smooth red velvet look, plus the added bonus of antioxidants!
3. If you got a milk steamer, froth a cup portion of milk, until it is at latte texture. For the perfect latte texture, the milk should be smooth and foamy with tiny bubbles. But if you haven’t got a steamer to hand, you can easily heat a cup of milk and then use our hand shaker, milk frother to achieve that frothy latte texture on top. Check the video out below to see how.
4. Add the milk to your cup of tea until full, then enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making teas without any mess likewise our latte milk frother, is neat and easy to use, making latte's at home a trouble fee task.